Wiltshire Embassy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wiltshire Embassy

The embassy of Wiltshire county

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ambassador of Bulgaria

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Light
Ambassador
The_Light

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2006-10-12

Ambassador of Bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: Ambassador of Bulgaria   Ambassador of Bulgaria EmptyFri 13 Apr - 9:24

I am Ambassador of Bulgaria in England and all its counties.
I am looking for my office here. Is there any?

The_Light
Ambassador of Bulgaria
Back to top Go down
The_Light
Ambassador
The_Light

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador of Bulgaria   Ambassador of Bulgaria EmptySun 6 May - 3:14

I know this is a dead embassy for a long time but at least you can try to simulate some activity.
Back to top Go down
Melora
Chancellor

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2006-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador of Bulgaria   Ambassador of Bulgaria EmptyTue 8 May - 22:32

Actually, it's dead here so you could hear the echoes of your own voice. No one else wants to talk with you. Once I was diagnosed with cancer, I decided to get very picky about who I spent my now very valuable time with, and you are not one of those people. Your rudeness is beyond extraordinary. Your infantile demands are absurd even for a teenager. If you are an ambassador, your group has chosen very poorly.

I hope you have enjoyed hearing your voice echo so hallow and alone. Keep on with your behaviors and attitudes and it will be what your life status will continue to give back. It's your choice.

You have never exhibited the flexibility to permit other cultures to be as they are. You demand all be as you are. What you are is not acceptable in any culture I have encountered on 5 continents where I have worked and traveled.

So once you have left the Wiltshire Embassy -- haunt whomever else you wish -- I will step back in, but not until then. Again, my time has grown very valuable. I refuse to waste it.
Back to top Go down
The_Light
Ambassador
The_Light

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador of Bulgaria   Ambassador of Bulgaria EmptySat 12 May - 2:36

Be more kind. Don't forget I know very well your county and country and I know what I talk about.
Because you have little time to waste I offered many times you to be replaced so that you will have your time only for yourself, see, that would have been good for you.
Now, open an office for me when you have some more of your time and stop being arrogant and childish.
Back to top Go down
The_Light
Ambassador
The_Light

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador of Bulgaria   Ambassador of Bulgaria EmptySat 12 May - 2:46

Sorry for the disturbing, I see the embassy is completely closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador of Bulgaria   Ambassador of Bulgaria Empty

Back to top Go down

Ambassador of Bulgaria
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wiltshire Embassy :: The Hall-
Jump to: