Wiltshire Embassy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wiltshire Embassy

The embassy of Wiltshire county

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arrival of the Chamberlain de Worcester

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
trontor

trontor

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2006-10-16

Arrival of the Chamberlain de Worcester Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of the Chamberlain de Worcester   Arrival of the Chamberlain de Worcester EmptyThu 21 Dec - 17:51

Hello and greetings

I am Trontor the new chamberlain of Worcester.

I wish to have the keyes to my office so that i may establish diplomacy and relations to our sister english county of WS,

Our new ambassador to your county is KillerRob, if you may allow him the keyes to his office Worcestor would be delighted.
Back to top Go down
Melora
Chancellor

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2006-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Chamberlain de Worcester   Arrival of the Chamberlain de Worcester EmptyTue 2 Jan - 17:57

trontor wrote:
Hello and greetings

I am Trontor the new chamberlain of Worcester.

I wish to have the keyes to my office so that i may establish diplomacy and relations to our sister english county of WS,

Our new ambassador to your county is KillerRob, if you may allow him the keyes to his office Worcestor would be delighted.

Welcome Trontor! Please let Killer Rob know that keys are available for both of you now. Let me know if there is any way I may serve you.
Back to top Go down
trontor

trontor

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Chamberlain de Worcester   Arrival of the Chamberlain de Worcester EmptyWed 3 Jan - 23:35

afro thank you lady Melora for receiving me, i was wondering if perhaps my post wasn't showing up clearly.

I'll present my counties information in our office for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Chamberlain de Worcester   Arrival of the Chamberlain de Worcester Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival of the Chamberlain de Worcester
Page 1 of 1